Why is My Teeth So Important?
Your teeth vary in shape and size depending on where they are in your mouth. These differences allow the teeth to do many different jobs. Teeth help us to chew and digest food. They help us to talk, and to pronounce different sounds clearly. Finally, teeth help to give our face its shape. A healthy smile can be a great asset, and because this is so important, it makes sense to give your teeth the best care possible
Dental Care in Korea
Dental Care in Korea is generally of a high standard. General dentistry, orthodontics as well as oral surgeries are all available.
Common Dental Procedures:
● Basic teeth whitening
● Children's dentistry
● Emergency care
● Gum disease treatment
● Oral surgery
● Root canals
You can easily make an appointment with a top class dentist through K-Doctors if you are planning to come to Korea for dental care. If you have any inquiries please contact us anytime. Our job is to make sure you receive examinations and treatments in a safe and comfortable environment with optimal results.
Good dental health starts from your everyday habit. By following these simple tips you can keep your mouth clean and healthy:
1. Brush your teeth for two minutes, last thing at night and at least one other time during the day, using fluoride toothpaste.
2. Use a toothbrush with a small to medium sized head.
3. Use a toothbrush with soft to medium, multi-tufted, round-ended nylon bristles.
4. Consider using a power toothbrush.
5. Use small, circular movements to clean your teeth.
6. Change your toothbrush regularly, at least every 3 months.
7. Clean between your teeth every day using inter-dental brushes or dental floss.
8. Have sugary drinks and foods less often.