What is Fat Grafting
Fat grafting can be also named as fat transferring. This is a minimal invasive skin rejuvenation and anti-aging procedure performed to restore volume of the face and body. The procedure provides a natural and safe result, by using autologous fat transfer techniques. A fat injection can improve the overall dimension of the face which amplifies anti-aging to give you a younger looking face. The advantage of going through with this procedure is that it is semi-permanent and very natural looking with no scars involved.
Facial Fat Grafting
Fat can be grafted into all areas of the face to place in a semi-permanent, three dimensional younger facial look.
● Nose (smile lines)
● Eye area
Who is it Recommended For?
1. For those who have a sunken or uneven forehead
2. For those who have sunken eyelids
3. For those who wish to make their flat nose higher
4. For those who wish to place volume into the cheek area
5. For those who need to improve their smile lines
6. For those who wish to correct an inverted triangular shaped face
7. For those who wish to look younger overall
How is Fat Grafting Performed?
The fat is harvested from the patient’s own abdomen or thigh. The harvested fat can be transferred to various sunken areas in the face such as forehead, lower eyelids, temples, lips and the body including buttocks and breasts.
Surgery and Trip Info
1. Surgical Method : Fat grafting
2. Surgery Time : Approximately 1 hour
3. Anesthesia Type : IV Sedation
4. Stitch Removal : No stitches involved
5. Recovery Period : Daily activities after 5 days
6. Flight : Possible from 1 day after surgery
Before & After Pictures
All page content is property of K-Doctors
Reproduction without permission is prohibited
Please respect our copyright