What is Accusculpt Laser Treatment
Accusculpt is a name of a top-notch up-to-date body and facial contouring equipment, especially used for patients who would like facial lifting procedures without undergoing the knife. It is also known as Accu Lifting treatments in aesthetic clinics. Patients today are seeking solutions for regaining a more youthful shape to their face and body. Until now there were only two options; external skin tightening with inconsistent results and invasive contouring via internal fat melting procedures. In both cases, the cost and benefit ratio is far from ideal for the patient and physician. With the Accu Lift procedure, you will be able to receive reproducible and natural reshaping that will exceed your expectations.
How does the Accusculpt Laser work?
Accusculpt laser is used to dissolve fat tissues stored in the face. Using a wavelength of 1444nm, the micro laser beams towards the saggy and wrinkled skin area, not only to dissolve fat tissues stored in the face but also to stimulate collagen production for a tightening anti aging effect.
● Wavelength has greater affinity for fat and water over competitive wavelengths
● Efficient fat emulsification and skin contouring through collagen remodeling
● Efficient approach for dense fibrotic regions
● Less thermal damage to the surrounding tissue
Who is it Recommended For?
1. For those who have extremely bulging cheeks
2. For those who have a double chin
3. For those who have too much fat on the face resulting in a round and chubby face-line
4. For those who have bulging fat under the eyes
5. For those who have a sagging front chin
Surgery and Trip Info
1. Surgical Method : Acculift
2. Surgery Time : 30~40 minutes
3. Anesthesia Type : Local
4. Stitch Removal : 5 days after surgery
5. Recovery Period : Daily activities after 2 days
6. Flight : Possible from 1 day after surgery
Before & After Pictures
All page content is property of K-Doctors
Reproduction without permission is prohibited
Please respect our copyright